Tuesday, March 16, 2010

April Engram


Good morning everyone! My name is April and I'm also on the outbound team heading to Brazil next month. This is a hectic period trying to get everything all set up, busy busy busy! I am extremely grateful to the Richmond Rotary for sponsoring this opportunity.

A little about me: I currently work as a clinical research coordinator at Virginia Commonwealth University and I'm working on my Master's degree in clinical laboratory science with an emphasis in clinical chemistry.

I love to travel and am really looking forward to our time in Brazil. We have a great team and I'm sure we're going to have a blast. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. We are proud of our choices at RCR. You are a great choice.
    Jim Bynum

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, maybe you can organize the team into a singing GSE group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, the time is perfect for you, April here is a good time, we are in autumn/fall and the weather is not very hot. I hope you really organize your team into a singing GSE group, Fernando and I will support you in this job.I hope you stay tuned about Brazilian culture and when arrived here my people will teaching you a lot of things about Brazil.
    Claudio de Paula
    Team Leader GSE TEAM from District 4600.
    claudio.paula@terra.com.br
    cpaula@harsco.com

    ReplyDelete