Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello to all,

My name is William Marsiglio (Billy) I am a member of the GSE-outbound team heading to Brazil in May. I am looking forward to the educational, vocational, and cultural experiences this adventure is going to provide me.

A little background: I am 30 years old live in Chester, Virginia. I am a Lieutenant with Chesterfield Fire & EMS, and have several degrees. I hold two associates from J. Sergeant Reynolds and a B.A.S. from The University of Richmond in HR and a minor in Leadership.

I want to thank the Rotary and all the supporting members for providing this opportunity to me and others. It is going to be a uniquely life changing experience that will make me a better person and leader almost immediately and definitely into the future.

Please keep checking back to the site for updates. We are looking forward to heading, as it is fast approaching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bily, I`m stay here waiting for your visit, you are enjoy the Brazilian people.
    claudio de Paula
    claudio.paula@terra.com.be
    cpaula@harsco.com

    ReplyDelete